Maximize Your Mobility Class
Do you feel that you could improve upon your flexibility and range of motion? Would you like to maximize your training potential and be able to recover faster each time you jump into a CrossFit workout?
“Being able to use your full range of motion while performing a strength building exercise first requires flexibility, and then mobility is used to move the load through your full range of motion utilizing strength.”
Flexibility and mobility can mean many things. An accurate definition means that you have exceptional range of motion during most of your gym movements, you are free of pain and soreness more than the average person, and you have very few nagging restrictions and tight areas in the body.
So what happens when you reach this level?
- You feel heated and supple before each workout
- Your body recovers from workouts faster
- Those nagging pains in your neck, shoulders, and legs decrease
- You are able to front and back squat deeper than you currently do
- Shoulder tightness decreases allowing you to press overhead with ease
- Tipping forward at the bottom of a wall ball or thruster reduces
- You begin to develop better balance and strength during single leg pistols
- You notice progress in your wrist and shoulder flexibility during a front squat and clean
- Overall body pain and sorenss is reduced, with injury potential at it’s lowest
- You maximize your deadlift, snatch, and overhead squat strength giving you that extra bump up you needed in your PR. (Yes, flexibility assists strength and power!)
Join Damian Motlo for our upcoming CrossFit Fullstrength “Maximize Your Mobility” Class.
Register online for a single class or all 4.
1 class is $20 or do all 4 for $40
Classes will be at 10am August 15, 22, 29, and September 5.